Home

Shared Universes Could Link WWE 2K to Its Past

This is a discussion on Shared Universes Could Link WWE 2K to Its Past within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #9
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Shared Universes Could Link WWE 2K to Its Past

Man I am having a blast just setting up my early 80's rasslin universe. I'm using all CAW'S with NWA, AWA, MID SOUTH, UWF, WCCW, CWF AND MID ATLANTIC. So awesome!
Old 02-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #10
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Man I am having a blast just setting up my early 80's rasslin universe. I'm using all CAW'S with NWA, AWA, MID SOUTH, UWF, WCCW, CWF AND MID ATLANTIC. So awesome!
Isn't it??? Even without all the classic entrance movements or the ability to upload theme songs, it's still pure bliss setting up and managing a great classic Universe.

Hopefully by next year they'll have the 2 things I mentioned resolved, but I'm having a blast until then.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:19 PM   #11
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Are you on PS4 or XBOX one? I would really like to know how you set all of this up. I'm wanting to do something like this, but I'm unsure of the best way to start. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 10:02 AM   #12
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
I wish they would just create a separate game with nothing but Legends from both WWF and WCW. Like Wrestlemania Legends, only a game that doesn't suck like that did. I love wrestling games but the wrestlers today bore me to no end, there is nothing fun or interesting about them. Wrestlers of the 80's and 90s were like super heroes came to life every Saturday morning. Today it's like normal guys with muscles.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:05 AM   #13
MVP

woody2goody's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cattlekiller
I have yet to buy wwe2k16 cause im hoping for a PC and i will not buy another console ever again.

But this article, a lot of people share this opinion.I'm all for adding new things to be able to share via community creations.We need more classic things, but I dont mind how it is geared towards the current guys, just as long as i can remove them and replace and create!

As far WWE 2k17, there is 2 things that I have been wanting forever in a WWE game.
1.Custom AI, much like the fire pro series.Each year I can spend hours and hours creating my looks/moves/ring entrance/outfits of a wrestler in WWE games,But they never ACT like them in the ring, if there is one thing I would add over all overs it is this.

2.What is up with the wrestler limit in the ring at once? Like since 1993 the limit has stayed the same in WWE games at 6 max.Sure some games may have a tad more, but never the WWE games have tried to make an effort to increase it.I know graphics are important, but I know they can reduce them to allow more in the ring at once.You can never have true battle royal with 6 guys limit, and battle royals have been in wrestling longer than the WWE, its sad it gets over looked as well as other matches like classic survivor series matches.
I made a huge post about custom AI a couple of years ago. Tendencies like in NBA 2K would be extremely useful in wrestling games.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »