Home

FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

This is a discussion on FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-28-2015, 02:02 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16: Five Additions We'd Like to See in FIFA's Career Mode

None of this will happen. Same story every year. No faith in this dev team
Old 10-28-2015, 02:53 PM   #18
Rookie

I'm a stats guy. I want to know how I stack up with other managers last and present. Am I closing in on most wins in club history? Does another manager have my number? How did my ST play on loan? Did he score often, was he injured, did he barely play?

If I'm looking to make a move to a different club, do they have unhappy players? Does their YA need revamping? Have they made moves in the transfer windows or mostly loaned and brought up YA players? I'd like a more detailed overview while browsing jobs or before I accept a job.

I'd also really enjoy a longer MM. I want to play in more World Cups and tournaments throughout my career.

More International teams. I know its hard, but if I'm the manager of a lowly Norwegian club, allow me to be offered Trinidad & Tobago or another squad just below the major ones.

Along with more International teams, more areas to scout. Wales, Caribbean region (group it all together), etc.

And I agree, make the Manager wages mean something. Whether you add social interactions or just the ability to lure top players easier based on how much I earn (since it should mean I'm awesome).
Old 10-29-2015, 03:03 PM   #19
Rookie

I'd also like to see the addition of "dual citizen" players. We've seen many players with the USMNT that chose to play for the US since they had citizenship and we from other countries. I think it would be a neat addition for International managers to have some guys (a low number, nothing crazy) that have the ability to chose which national team to play for.

It could be something like your scout notifies you they found someone who could play for you and you can let the player know you'd like for them to play for you. Have it set up so its not always definite that they choose you and have factors that are may important to them (think of NCAA Football recruiting) and if its a good fit for them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »