View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 10:15 PM   #144
JoshNormanMane
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Monumental Dynasty | Washington Wizards MyNBA Franchise | NBA 2K24

Quote:
Originally Posted by studbucket
A lot of trades, kudos to you for some of the creativity on those too, like GSW cash considerations.

Honestly, it feels like that Trey Murphy trade is a slam dunk for Phoenix and maybe a worse grade for NOP. It's probably a 50/50 chance they get a player as good as Murphy at 12, right?
Thanks, I wanted to try to simulate some of the draft day trades we see so I created a couple scenarios in the Random Events Generator. The 1st being a team without a draft selection trading into the draft and the 2nd being a team being forced to trade back in the 2nd round (both are called 'owner mandates' in the universe).

I really liked that trade for PHX as well. For some reason in 2k, both Grayson Allen and Josh Okogie shoot sub-40% in every simulation so they needed a reliable option heading into next season. With NO having roughly $90M tied up in their Big 3, I thought it'd be realistic for them to use one of their young assets to trade up in the draft. Ultimately the trade will be graded depending on who NO drafts and how they perform.