Thread: Survivor 46
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 08:33 AM   #68
slickdtc
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Survivor 46

Of course he messed up their game, he was trying (in a very bizarre way) to keep his going. And it’s working, he’s survived twice now as a main head on the chopping block.

The problem is the split amongst the group. Half want Q out because of the way he’s playing, and half want him in knowing he won’t pull votes from them in the finale if they get there.

That’s not Q’s problem. That’s each persons own dilemma to solve, and neither way is right or wrong.

People reveal secret information all the time and “blow up” other people’s games, so Q doing that to Tiff is just the game being played. And everyone knows Q pulled the “vote me out” card as a continuing strategy of his to keep control, that he doesn’t actually want to go home otherwise as Jeff said, “I thought we might not even vote the other night.”

I can’t get with the complaining about someone else in the game messing yours up. That’s the point! And sometimes there are crazy characters like Phillip, Bhanu, and now Q who are wild card unpredictables. If you’re a true beast at this game, you can keep them in check and use them. The people crying about Q are being outplayed by him and they’re mad about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?