View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 07:37 AM   #67
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Another out with an idol in their pocket.

Why is everyone crying at Q “messing up their game?” Just because he’s not playing the game you want, it’s Survivor. You get people who zag when everyone else is zigging. There is no right or wrong way to play. And twice you have not voted him out when you had the chance. The crybabies are sabotaging their own game.

I wouldn’t vote for Q in the final, and I wouldn’t vote for Ben or Tiff who have been complaining about Q. Get him out! If your game is so good, get him out. Simple. Shutup otherwise.

I knew Charlie was gonna win that immunity. It was obvious it would come down to Hunter and either him or Maria and he stood strong. He’s separating himself IMO. But it may be too early and he will get picked off now that the other big threats are gone.
Q did mess up their games though.

Tiffany's idol got outed because of Q.

Kenzie who was aligned with Tiffany and Q now doesn't have Q, and Tiffany is now a big target.

All this over Q being mad at someone going after "the six", when they already turned on their group going after Tim.

I feel the finale will end up underwhelming. Q and Liz are the perfect 2 to take to the end because nobody's voting for them.