View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 03:33 PM   #1
Btj98
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA Sports PGA Tour one last big update? A wishlist

Hello, Golf community, after the most recent patch was pretty successful for EA Sports PGA tour, I had a few more things I feel the game could improve on for possibly the final patch of the game for this lifecycle. Most of these are for career mode as I am not really an online player for this game, so my Wishlist is a bit skewed this side of the game. If you have any other suggestions for online play or anything else, please give your thoughts as I would really like to read them as well.

1. Add courses already in the game to their respective major championships rotations in career mode. The reason I ask for this is because it would add to the replayability of the game and the game already does this exact thing for the Ryder cup. Courses added should be:

U.S Open: Pebble beach, Torrey Pines, Chambers Bay, Riviera, Olympia Fields

PGA Championship: Kiawah Island, Whistling Straits, Quail Hollow

Add one more open championship course if possible? (Carnoustie, Royal Birkdale, Royal Portrush?)

2. Update the Career mode schedule. Some events have changed since the game came out. The FedEx St Jude classic says 2 different requirements one says you have to be top 125 in the FedEx cup standings and the other screen will say top 70.

3. Have the store always show something from every brand. (Nike, Adidas, Taylor made, Bridgestone, etc)

4. A.I scoring slider doesn't do anything from my testing so if that could be fixed that would be amazing.

5. The pro pass should give more items over 90 tiers.

6. Allow your other created player slots to be able to appear in career mode.

7. The AI pairing feature is pretty cool but please fix the CPU from hitting –10% drives.

8. Lastly and most importantly let us play career mode OFFLINE.

Last edited by Btj98; 04-23-2024 at 03:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove