Old 04-15-2024, 10:55 PM   #541
Razor Hogs
Rookie

Razor Hogs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2023-24 College Hoops Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnYanks2
Well I think Pope just won over BBN and reached those that had doubts with that press conference. He gets it. Definitely took some not so subtle shots at Cal in the process. There will never be a Shaedon Sharpe situation here under Pope or guys that just come here as a showcase for the NBA.

Gonna be a whole different format. And it's honestly refreshing. Now we'll see what he does with recruiting and the portal. Crossing my fingers Reed returns along with Z. They will absolutely flourish in Pope's offensive scheme. And would be two huge pieces to start off his coaching career here.
Sorry about Big Z, hes following Cal to Arkansas. I feel like Arkansas and UK are going to have some intense recruiting battles in the next 5 years lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesesteak
Were Scott Drew and Dan Hurley (saying their full names to not confuse them for their less-renowned brothers lol) were the only ones confirmed to reject the UK job?
No Nate Oates and Billy Donovan did too, I believe Nate posted something on Twitter that hes staying at Bama and Billy is staying with the Bulls because they are in the NBA play in game.

Arkansas Razorbacks
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions
Advertisements - Register to remove