Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Quirky things you do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Live 013
Some consider them quirky, I don't.

I eat cereal and milk separately. Find mixing...yuck.

If I'm eating rice and chicken/steak or whatever, I finish the rice first and then eat the chicken/steak/meat second.

So I guess, I don't like mixing things

******** src="moz-extension://f319ef52-a14e-45ae-be3e-b8addef7be9d/js/app.js" type="text/javascript">
Interesting, not sure I've heard this before.

Note that I don't like my cereal getting soggy by any means, but the second go-around (filling up the bowl a little bit again to finish the milk off) is the good one because then you get milk that tastes a little bit like the sugary cereal you just had the first go-around.

As far as your second bit, I've said it before... probably in this thread... but I balance my meal when it comes to eating. A bite of this, a bite of that, a bite of the other thing, rinse and repeat. When I have eggs and waffles, I have 4-5 egg bites, then one quarter of my waffle, then proceed to my eggs again, etc. My rationing out process is a constant with any meal I eat.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60