Old 04-11-2024, 10:02 AM   #3795
Bard
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: AEW Dynamite/Collision/Rampage Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I think it’s just ego. I mean after the Punk interview, there were promos about how much they love AEW lol. The Bucks could have acted like they were going to show the footage while making the excuse to why they lost, then FTR cuts them off and cut the promo they did…

But it was never about the story, they just wanted to expose Punk.

It’s sad if they wanted to show the footage for ratings considering you just spent all that money on 3 wrestlers who should be giving you those ratings.
Its just wild to me that a professional company that is supposed to rival and be the alternative to WWE is just turning into another TNA. Hell, for the past 2 years now I would rather watch Impact/TNA than AEW.

They are sending ****ing Adam "Edge" Copeland to do a rah-rah speech for them. They send out FTR to do the same. Where are the AEW guys? Why doesn't Tony keep investing in his home-grown talent? That's why a lot of us tuned into AEW in the first place.

I feel as if they have lost their way, and I don't know if Tony can find it again. I hope so, but ever since Punk's first injury with AEW, they have gone downhill.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove