View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 02:44 AM   #6
Mackrel829
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Crazy Unranked Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
The CPU drafts much smarter than in the past. The CPU GMs see the same things we see.

I have 2 recommendations. One pure and one a bit cheesy.

The pure: If you see a player and you want him, take him. Branching off of this, check the potentials for all of his attributes to see what they may end up as. The more that are higher than average, the better they will be and the more informed you will be. Also the more likely one of the CPU teams recognized his potential.

The cheesy: Make sure auto save is off. Pick random players and simulate the draft to see where the player you want lands. Find where they were drafted. Now you know how the CPU values him. Exit the game without saving and reload and run the draft. You can draft him the round before he gets taken and boom. Again, cheesy and I would not recommend this as it ruins the fun and surprise but you could do it. Your call.
Haha nice idea! I think I’ll just see how it plays out and he’ll be amongst the possible players I take at #35. Part of the fun I find in these games is keeping things as realistic as possible and it’s fun to have to make a decision like that.

I appreciate the info!