View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 08:36 AM   #1
DFS_loser
Rookie

DFS_loser's Arena

OVR: 0
West coast questions

What's up everyone.... looking for some feedback from those on the west coast, preferably those that have moved from one coast to the other.
I've been in Georgia the last 15 years, recently my wife landed a job in California. She's from the Bay and now we are moving back to the Bay. I've never even been to California, so I've got my own things in my head about this move.
One thing is sports....how the hell do you watch them there!? I can't wrap my mind around the time difference. There will be a 3-hour difference from Georgia. A 7pm Yankee or Brave game comes on at 4pm there, I'd never get to watch since I'd be working. I feel like all I'd be stuck with is watching west coast sports. Obviously, DVR etc is an option but with all the alerts going off on my phone I'd already know the outcome before I get home to watch, besides the fact I'll have buddies texting me **** about what's going on.
During NFL season having Monday OR Thursday games end at 8:30 instead of 11:30 will be great!
But yeah just looking for some tips, pointers or advice as I will be there in 2 weeks.

Back

Back like I never left
Advertisements - Register to remove