Old 03-28-2024, 10:33 AM   #29
jrnlgrn
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dragon's Dogma 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Still trying to find the right mix of pawns. So far I am an archer and I am really not feeling it. I have a thief, mage and fighter. I had a warrior and I swear she didn't even fight half the time, it was pissing me off. I might switch to being a mage because every mage I hired so far be passive as hell. I want a mage to tear stuff up in combat. My new fighter is a beast lady, she is a guide which is helpful, however I noticed she dies quiet a bit for a fighter, like way too much. Only helpful thing my current mage does is that when a pawn dies, she will run over there, pick them up and bring them to me for I can revive them. Which is cool, but it is like kill something. It is like my best fighter is my thief.
I made my pawn a mage that would focus on healing. She swoops in and saves the team (mostly me) all the time. Can't count the number of times I've heard the master has fallen , stay there I'm coming line or you're injured stand by me I'll heal you. She's also good on attack. Teams up with the archer pawn to get those damn harpies out of the air.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Operation Sports mobile app