Old 03-22-2024, 06:10 PM   #4
OnlookerDelay
MVP

OnlookerDelay's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pga 2k23 PS5 version

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpaiddonkey10
I was in the same boat. I played the game for some time on the PS4 obviously the PS4 version. When I bought the PS5 I downloaded the PS4 version of the game onto the PS5.

Now when I had played the game on the PS4 I lost all the player/caddie interaction. No on the tee animations no walking down the fairway together nothing after sinking putts.

When I played the PS4 version of the game on the PS5 all the golfer/caddie stuff was there.

When I played the PS5 version of the game I had all the player/caddie stuff. The game loaded slightly quicker but the game looked exactly the same. I play on a decent 1080p TV.

Unless you can pick up the PS5 version of the game for very cheap like 20 bucks or less I would say forget it just download your PS4 version onto your PS5. If you play 3 click getting the PS5 version is an absolute must I get stutter on the PS4 version regardless of the console I am playing the game on.
Interesting findings on your part. If you install the PS4 version on a PS5, does it offer you a "Performance/Quality" graphics setting option?