View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 01:02 PM   #3
ZachenFoot
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How do you play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
I always go back and forth. But usually end up landing on every pitch, every inning.

But after really thinking about it, I’m considering trying something different to start(although, I imagine I’ll end up back to every inning, every pitch).

With the new customizable moments, I’m considering doing play one, sim five, with the five set to 5 inning appearance and see how that works. Not sold on it. But if it helps me get deeper without losing touch with my team, I’ll give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A full season in franchise doing 30-team control. I play at least one game on the calendar day, and one AA and AAA each per week (more if I take particular interest in a team). I like to treat The Show like a broadcast network so I'll do Saturday doubleheaders, etc.

I wish I was more into the classic rosters but there are too many factors that break the immersion for me, so I keep it purely to the current season.

I also usually do one pitcher and one hitter in RTTS until I get bored. I'll probably do Storylines and give Diamond Dynasty another shot (I like to check back in and see if it or I have changed) while I wait for a good full minors roster.