Old 03-05-2024, 06:23 AM   #6
TheShizNo1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: WWE 2K24 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I was kind of mad that the PC version on Steam had all kind of issues. First it didn't even allow you to download it. Then it went to game not available yet. Steam basically didn't allow me to play until 2am. Played some quick matches. Roster is pretty deep. People already made Sting, Goldberg and Brock when I looked in the creation suite. There is more blood in this year's game and more sweat detail too. My only issue so far is that submission meter bar fills up entirely too fast. It is like warp speed. CPU slaps it on you and it is a tap out in 3 seconds.

The controls are basically the same as previous years, which is a good thing. Current and modern wrestlers look great, some life like. The older wrestlers kind of have a waxy looking look about them. They aren't terrible but you notice the difference. Maybe I am missing it but I don't see instant replay in this game like in previous years. Now all I see are game made highlight reels at the end of the match.
I thought it was just me that couldn't get the game downloading or playing on my PC or steam deck .

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya