View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:32 AM   #76
TarHeelPhenom
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I’d love know how much last gen accounts for with regards to sales and micro transactions in Madden and 2K. I’m sure it has been dwindling. I saw that NBA 2K is down like 7% year over year and I wonder what, if anything, last gen sales/microtransactions have on it. I don’t doubt that there will be some fall off once the last gen is left behind completely.

I agree I don’t think that we will ever see multiple NFL or NBA games again simply because the costs are too high. I do like that we are getting other niche sport games like TopSpin coming back. I hope that’s an indication that companies are looking to diversify their sport gaming portfolios. You can only mine the NFL and NBA so much before you hit a ceiling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to see EA tap back into boxing and go head up with Undisputed. I would also love to see EA, or another company tap into other college games like basketball or baseball. I doubt it would happen, but one can only hope.