View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 02:09 PM   #4
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Survivor 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Only made it through a little over half before the sleep monster came callin’, so I’m not sure how it ended, but one or two of the tribes seem real tight. I was dying with laughter when the two heavily tattooed people (Jelinski and red hair girl) were like “yeah it looks like we’d hang out in regular life, we have matching tattoos”, and then they’re doing pinky promises and giving each other nicknames. That escalated quickly [emoji23]

Gonna be some… characters this year. Hopefully no QUITTERS.

That journey challenge was messed up but I would never have been able to figure out the actor so the lady (Maria?) basically saying I’m gonna out you if this goes badly for me was a power move. Jelinski folding up like a lawn chair twice in one episode. This guy seemed real familiar but I can’t place him.
People compared him to Brandon last year but at least he tried, but just sucked. And probably concussion symptoms after that first challenge.

This guy just gave up twice after volunteering twice. Forget about the math stuff, how do you quit if half the time didn't even pass yet? If you're more than halfway there and half the time passed, you're in good shape. Or if his strategy was "none of us will get it, we're getting supplies after the immunity challenge anyways, let's just utilize all our resources and instead of our most physical guys doing a physically draining task for 4 hours we use that time to build our shelter and reserve our energy to win the challenge."