Old 02-19-2024, 06:00 AM   #87
Ghost Of The Year
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show Graphics Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbury
Ok now that some ppl think we are nitpicking about graphics like water splashes etc. You guys are wrong.

The basics haven't improved for a decade!

I think I have asked for baserunner gloves in 2015 or 2016 because it annoys me seeing Ichiro on 1st base without gloves. Ramone answered my post with something like "sadly not this year but it is on our todo list for next year..." Guess what, Ichiro already retired and still no gloves in the game. Surprise...

I'm happy for you that you don't care about graphics but don't act like MLBTS is the perfect series which it is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totfc773
So in a sport where certain ballparks have splashing water as part of the ambiance and in 2024 on PS5 and Xbox Series, you don’t believe water behaving as concrete is an issue? To each his own
That would be nice to have but not everyone must have it for the Show to be fine graphically. We're not wrong for enyjoying the game as is, and you're not wrong for wanting more. It is what it is. I've said it before, I'll say it again, when Sony and MLB feels like this game isn't selling as many units as it should, that's the only way things will change. Otherwise we know that the way it sells right now, they are content with the amount of improvements each year. Whether some of us think there is enough progress year to year or too little progress is irrelevant. The bottom line is what Sony reponds to, for better or worse.
#44Syracuse