View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 06:15 PM   #451
simbayless
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: When Will The Official Reveal Happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Yeah, I've wanted to respond to a lot of his speculation but it's been too entertaining (letting him carry on).

This game is pretty much dead until 2K revives it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
I'm glad your entertained with no hate regardless how wild my opinions may sound
We all have our own opinions bro

I'm passionate when it comes to these sports games because I grew up on them
So I'm aware my comments have a unorthodox tone comes out off the
rails,aggressive and humorous ect....
But my heart is in the right place

Now enough of that emotional gooey ish
Let's get back to the sports games we love
College showed somewhat of peek a boo hand
2k your on the clock!

Btw I was saying that the NFL put 2k in a trick bag
Let me explain:
True or not but There were rumors that 2k was interested in making a XFL game and word got back to the NFL
So why all these years out of no where the NFL decided to let a company not name EA get the Arcade rights 🤔

The Trick Bag situation:
The NFL is no dummy they know that 2k makes the better simulation game but they are married to EA💰 and they know if 2k makes another football sim without the NFL tag
It's gonna turn heads into their bottom line
Y'all say All pro football didn't sale well blah blah.... But it got the NFL&EA attention to the point the NFL made sure all the retired players was paid and make deals so that was another chess move that killed all pro sequel

2k could make another simulation football outside the NFL but they won't hell it might be in the contract lol but they don't want to ruined their new relationship with the NFL back on flirting terms

The big question in years to come
Is 2k contend with arcade if the NFL renews the license in 26-27?
Or they grow a pair and say bump that let's make make our own football simulator with no license and test that all pro water again
I think this first game gonna tell us 2k future
That's for sure!
Advertisements - Register to remove