View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 10:46 PM   #1277
moose141
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Careless Whisper
Loving the feature/analysis pieces - really good stuff on that latest Bordeaux/Mitchell article. The defense has been excellent this season, and those two are certainly a big reason why!

That glitch on the Georgia Tech touchdown has to be the weirdest I've ever seen! I'm curious if the revamped version of this game leads to more glitches - feel like I've seen weird stuff like that in other reports and videos.
Thanks CW, I appreciate it! Those are some of my favorite things to incorporate, both to add depth for anyone following as well as really just give props to some of the players on the team who maybe don't get all the plaudits but have been massive parts of this season's success (so far). Got another one in the works as well that I really like, so that should be out soon!

Yeah, the glitch is crazy; I had never seen that one either, but it must be something with making an INT while going out of bounds in the endzone, because I was able to get it to happen again. I don't think I've ever seen it on a normal INT/Touchback, so it must be specific to the defender going out of bounds in the endzone with the ball. So strange! Guess it's bound to happen with any game; I remember a good one in the early days of this career mode was an opponent got a TD because they went to snap it and the center just kept the ball (never handed it back to the QB) and ran the like 7 yards into the endzone. That was a wild one.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey