View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 09:26 PM   #1274
moose141
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
I've got a bit of catching up to do still but had an opportunity to listen to the Coastal Carolina game on the way home from work - and it's safe to say I got unreasonably excited with the locker room shout out. You hadn't commented on the nickname and I figured "yeah that kinda sucks admittedly" but it's so kind of you to let people get involved in the dynasty in some way whether it's letting them create players or shouting out a nickname, really enjoyed that lol. Too much.

The offense did themselves proud showing CC the ropes! I was glad to hear SOMEBODY is able to go over the top with some success lately. I remember how fun it was with all the speedsters I had at Idaho (and some questionable defenses, admittedly) going deep, it was a totally different world to the current team and I hope we can recruit some dudes that can run AND still catch soon.
Glad you enjoyed it! Honestly I love when something comes together organically like that, which is exactly what happened with your comment. I loved it and that's definitely Ceno's nickname from here on out! It was a huge game overall, and had me feeling just as excited as I did in game 1 against WVU on Revamped because those were the two games when the deep passing game really came together, especially without having to use 4 verts! I love being able to see deep route patterns come together and create an opening for guys like Ceno, and this was the perfect game for it.

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey