View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 12:04 PM   #1
Ka5eL
Rookie

OVR: 0
I am shocked at how much worse the gameplay is in comparison to UFC 4...

I was expecting a generational leap from 4, EA UFC rebuilt on a new engine, I did not expect a copy of the same game but about 5 times worse, even clunkier, even jankier, even laggier.. How?

EA UFC 1 2 3 and 4 were already the least responsive and buggiest AAA games in history of gaming, how is it not only not better, but worse?

How is it that on a new engine, you have the same bugs? Stances switch by itself after being against the cage or get up or clinch, but if I press stance switch it doesn't work until I double or triple press and it switches twice while being defenseless?

You can't even get the quick chat options remain on 1 side? How does that bug even happen and still not get fixed?

I've never imagined they would **** things up THIS bad when they acquired the license from THQ. I stopped playing 1 day after release because it was that bad, and now redownloaded and nothing been fixed still?

Is there any word on wtf is going on with these devs? Did they officially give up on making it playable? I hope they can at least make striking to be as bad as 4 instead of worse, because that was at least fun sometimes.. in 5 there's no fun whether I win or lose
Advertisements - Register to remove