View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 10:29 AM   #54
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: EA College Football Wishlist / Predictions

Wanted this on a different post, but still its tied to my post above:

Something that I can think that can help a lot of aspects of dynasty is if schemes preference can be tied to recruits/players. I think that can really help things go smoothly. It can be similar to how Madden does it. Where a QB can be assigned an Air Raid Scheme or Triple Option scheme or a RB preferring a No Huddle Spread vs a Pro-Style scheme. That along with having a more detailed Recruiting Board Preference for coaches can really balance out a lot of aspects of dynasty. Each coach should be assigned position Preference or at the very least have Schemes have position skill Preferences. That way we'll see schools target players that fit their scheme and players lean towards schools that have preferred preferred scheme. For recruits, it can be apart of ther Recruiting pitches. Some recruits can have it as a must and others it might not be as important. When the HC/or scheme changes, that should change the way they recruit and target the Portal. Also affect guys entering the portal if the scheme changes. If a school goes from a Air Raid to a Run Heavy Spread Option, I would want to see players enter the portal and it changes the way CpU team recruits

I think that would really help. It could also help those who don't want to deal with recruiting. Just set up the recruiting board position Preferences and have CPU target players that fit your preferences. Just have it where it is also affected by your coaches skill grades. So if you have an A recruiting grade, CPU will do an excellent job of getting quality players that fit your scheme. But if you have a C or worse recruiting/Transfer grade, you're at the mercy of CPU Recruiting Recruiting for you