View Single Post
Old 11-19-2023, 02:35 PM   #37
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Week 11 Discussion Thread

Pickett has 34 yards passing at halftime? I don't care what the record says, this team is flat out horrible.

Canada is an absolute moron, Cleveland has not been able to stop the run, so what does this idiot do? 3rd and short puts Pickett in shotgun and attempts to pass which the outcome is either a sack or hurried pass due to the piss poor pass blocking.

The half ends on a 17 play drive for Cleveland, with a damn rookie QB!!..The Steelers have already been outclassed earlier in the year by not only a rookie QB, rookie head coach AND a rookie OC.

Does Canada not understand that there is more field available than outside the numbers?..All that does is help the defense, but he is apparently too stupid to realize this.

Where are the seam routes to the TE? I'm convinced he has no idea how to use the whole field.

I sure hope there are some MAJOR changes at the end of the year.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert