View Single Post
Old 10-27-2023, 02:51 PM   #12
illwill10
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: What game(s) do you love to watch someone else play but don't like playing yourse

Growing up, I didn't like the idea of watching others playing games. But, there were/are games that I know I wouldn't be as interested in playing myself, but I would still like to experience it. I don't play online and more of a single player gamer. At first, I wasn't sure I would really want to spending weeks watching a 10-20 campaign, but I've grown to enjoy it. Especially with becoming a father a few years ago, I have way less time now to actually playing games. There's a big difference watching a game on your phone and stopping and starting, than not having having the time to sit and play. Overall, I can get the similar experience watching as I do playing.

For me, there's a lot of games I would rather watch because I'm not really into the myself, but I can still appreciate a good game. I was never good with fighting games, but I enjoyed watching Mortal Kombat. I like watching the Resident Evil games, but know I wouldn't really like playing that style of game. Especially first person games, I don't like playing those styles of games, but I can watch it. I stopped playing COD once they started making the campaigns shorter and shorter. So, I watch the campaigns each year. But, there are still times I can watch a game and a year or so later I'll play it myself like Ratchet and Clank. I've became very choosy about which games I actually buy now, so watching the ones I'm not sure about has been my go to.

Just started watching Alan Wake 2. The visuals are phenomenal lol