View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 11:20 PM   #62
Majingir

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Big Brother 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Finally caught up on this season, decided to wait and see so I could just skip it if I didn't like it. Glad Cameron is there as he finally caused the game to start being played.

Jared and Cirie ruined their games because they were both in the house. I wish they wouldn't have had her in the season. I don't see how anyone can continue to not immediately vote her out as every show she is on, she is able to make relationships and make people think they are important to her.

Big brother has to change the voting and put some risks into just voting with the group to stop all votes from being unanimous or 1 pity/friend vote. I would make it so you can't play in HOH if you vote for the person evicted and HOH can play.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk
I'd make a few changes.

1. Person who survives eviction can't be nominated the following week and won't be on slop (avoids pawns who are up each week, and could make a bigger threat try to be a pawn to earn safety the next week)

2. Might be a bit breaking from tradition, but don't announce the vote total. People want to vote with the majority when they know how the other votes went.