legendkiller5
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Week 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi
I know it's early...

But does anyone else get the impression that this season is already down to SF, Philly, KC, and Miami?

Maybe Buffalo gets on that list... but...idk.

Who else even looks remotely threatening?

Maybe Jacksonville grows up...Cincy looks like they're going to waste their weapons with that OL...Dak isn't scaring anyone...
I know Sunday against the Cards was bad for Dak, but I'm still not counting the Cowboys out, even without Diggs. I think they'll be in the mix as a serious contender in the NFC late December/January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
If everyone stays remotely healthy I agree. If the Chargers could ever get their head out of their *** I could see them in the mix too
Two words why this won't happen (imo), despite how talented Herbert and those boys are: Brandon Staley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
I probably the only one that thinks nobody has really stood out apart from the rest.

But it’s also only been 3 weeks so far. By October/November, we’ll start to know which teams are the ones legit and which ones are prepping for next year. Hell, this time last year the Lions weren’t on anyone’s Radar and now they’re everyone’s sleeper and new team to takeover the North(I don’t believe it until it actually happens).
I tend to rock with this POV, especially as we get some of these good-on-good conference matchups over the next few weeks (Miami v Buffalo, Dallas vs SF, Baltimore vs Cleveland, etc.) that separate contenders from pretenders.