View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 03:09 AM   #21
johnstone1987
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ~~WWE 2k20 Universe~~ Then... Now... FOREVER...

WWE SmackDown LIVE

June Week 3

Chattanooga, TN

WWE Champion: John Cena

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

United States Champion: AJ Styles

Intercontinental Champion: Dean Ambrose

European Champion: Daniel Bryan

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

World Tag Team Champions: Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins

RAW Women's Champion: Becky Lynch

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley

--Replay from Monday Night RAW last night shows New Authority beating John Cena Randy Orton and Seth Rollins when Triple H low blowed Rollins to cover him for the 3 count.--*

Fireworks go off and it's time for SmackDown Live from Chattanooga!*
The WWE Champion John Cena comes out to mixed reactions from the crowd. The 17 time Champion salutes the Universe before running down to the ring.*

Cena grabs a microphone looking out at the Fans here in Chattanooga smiling.*

Cena: "You people here in Chattanooga are crazy up in Here. (Fans cheer) But that's cool because I love crazy. I love the WWE and being here in front of you all and saying THE CHAMP....IS.... HEEEEERRREEEEEE. Now let's keep it real for a second it's been a crazy*week ever since Triple H wants to come at me for the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP.* What's the matter man you upset I beat Flairs record of 16 time Champion? Don't get it twisted homie one day maybe you'll get there haha. I'm a 17 time World Champion Triple H. My name is in the history books. And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon so with Extreme Rules getting closer Hunter why wait? We've been going back and fourth for years man and now that you got your new Authority with you and you wanna throw your weight around let's do this. You want some? COME GET SOME!"*

Fans cheer as John Cena stands there ready for a fight. Triple H comes out with the Authority behind him all in suits and smiles. H stares down the 17 time World Champion.**

H: "John you really wanna know why I made the match between me and you at Extreme Rules? I'll tell you it's really quite simple.* You see it's because you're a Star John. Yeah look around you. You got these people cheering for you anywhere you go. They love you John. Just think now how many Fans are happy because you won 17 World Championships. They believe in you John. I no WE watched you grow here in the WWE. WrestleManias. Movies. World Titles. You became a Star Cena. Hell you even beat me at WrestleMania. Until I kicked your *** later haha. But here's the thing Cena. When the New Authority showed up to run things we actually considered choosing you to be our Diamond. Look how we made Seth Rollins. Look at the list of names I scouted and made World Champions. Seth Rollins.* Randy Orton.* Batista. Kevin Owens. You see John Im always scouting. Whos gonna be the next man of the WWE? The new face of the Company.* Daniel Bryan finally came to his senses when he realized you cant fight against thw Authority and he shook my hand last night on RAW. That could be you John. Now here's where the reality also sets in. You don't deserve to be 17 time Champion.* Flair does. I do. Hell I'm not even 16 time Champion yet. But I'll tell you what Cena. If you really want to be the Man you can side with us. We will guide you. "*

Cena laughs as Fans boo.*

Cena: "I told you once already homie. You don't have me in your pocket. You list off names like Seth Rollins.* Batista.* Randy Orton.* Kevin Owens yeah the list goes on but check it out Hunter you know the one thing they all have in common as well as World Champions? You turned your back on all of them. Every single one. Well it looks like you still have Batistas lips on your *** but there's one name who's not on that list and never will be. JOHN CENA.. So take your offer and shove it up your ***! You wanna say I don't deserve to break Flairs record? You better listen close cause I bust my *** for this Place and when I win Titles it's because I deserve it. I deserve to stand here as a 17 Time World Champion. I respect Ric Flair but all due respect Triple H if Flair wants a chance to tie this record he can come find me. But in the meantime Hunter I'm gonna show you exactly why I'm a 17 time Champion when I beat your *** at Extreme Rules!"*

Fans cheer as Triple H laughs.*

H: "You know we figured you would say that John. That's why we never really considered you to be the future. You're too predictable Cena. You really are not what's best for Business.* The diamond of the new Authority? I don't think so John. Tonight you're going to get a piece of what's gonna happen to you at Extreme Rules.* You wanna be the Champ Cena then Tonight you will face Me. Kane. And the Monster Among Men Braun Strowman in a Handicap Match! By the time you reach Extreme Rules Cena you won't be able to even defend that Title hahaha. Oh and your buddy Orton is gonna suffer the same fate as he will face Vince. Shane. And HBK Shawn Michaels! See you tonight Cena."*

H drops the Microphone as Authority laugh heading backstage leaving John Cena pissed off in the ring.*

MATCH 1
Single Match
Sasha Banks VS Sarah Logan w/Riott Squad*

Logan smirks at Banks as the two lockup in the middle of the ring. Banks hits a dropkick and a Clothesline knocking down Logan. Banks taunts Ruby on the outside knowing she faces her inside a Cage at Extreme Rules. Banks with a couple more right hands but Logan battles back dropping Sasha with a DDT for a 2 count. Logan climbs the top rope looking for a Moonsault but Banks rolls out of the way and both Women lying on the mat. Both Women to their feet swinging right hands and Liv Morgan gets on the apron distracting the Refs. Banks goes off the ropes but Riott trips her drawing boos from the crowd.* Logan takes advantage planting Banks with a Scoop slam then nailing a Moonsault from the top hooking the leg for the 3 count.
Winner: Sarah Logan*

Logan rolls out of the ring celebrating with the Riott Squad on the ramp as Sasha holds her head looking pissed she got robbed. She stares down Ruby on the ramp as the Riott Squad just laugh and taunt her.*

Backstage Jeremy Borash is standing by with SmackDown Women's Champion Bayley.**

JB: "Bayley tonight you will Team with Kairi Sane to face Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox. At Extreme Rules in 12 Days you will defend the SmackDown Women's Championship against Kairi Sane what's on your mind?"*

Bayley: "You're right JB. Kairi and I seem to make a good Team lately but at Extreme Rules we're against each other. My SmackDown Women's Championship is on the line and she's coming for it. She's a good friend and deserves this opportunity.* But at Extreme Rules I'm gonna do my best to keep my Title. Sane I'll see you later tonight."*

She smiles and walks away.*

Cut to Otis and Tucker walking down a hall getting ready for their Match next.*

MATCH 2
Tag Team Match*
Heavy Machinery VS Viking Raiders*

Otis and Ivar start the Match and both men swinging at each other. Ivar whips Otis off the ropes but Otis rebounds with a jumping Shoulder block knocking Ivar down.* Tucker off the tag works away at Ivar until Ivar clotheslines him down. Tagging in Erik. Erik with a Clothesline knocking down Tucker for a 2 count. Tucker battles back and tags in Otis. Otis in with a Double Clothesline knocking down both Raiders. Otis with the Worm on Ivar and the 3 count.*

Winners: Heavy Machinery*

Backstage we see The Animal Batista ready for his Match next. He's jumping up and down in the Authoritys Locker room.* Triple H Pat's him on the back as he grabs a bottle of water heading out.*

We then see Dean Ambrose walking down the hall ready for the match. The Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He's stopped by Roman Reigns who just smiles at him. The two fist bump each other and head to the ring.*

MATCH 3
Single Match Non Title
Batista w/Shawn Michaels VS Dean Ambrose w/Roman Reigns*

Ambrose with right hands as he is all over the Animal. Batista shoves him off and Ambrose charges again with a takedown throwing rights and lefts as the Intercontinental Champion isn't backing down from The Authority's Animal. Batista hits a spinebuster dropping Ambrose looking for the Batista Bomb but Ambrose slides out of it and dropkick Batista. Ambrose stalks Batista and connects with Dirty Deeds but Batista slides out of the ring before a cover. Batista on the outside doesn't see Ambrose fling himself over the top rope landing on The Animal taking both men down. The Ref starts his 10 count and at the count of four both men to their feet.*Ambrose slams Batistas head off the Announcers Desk grabbing the cover pulling it off. Batista kicks Ambrose in the stomach and lifts him up slamming Ambrose through the Commentary Table as the Referee hits 10.*

Winner: None Double Countout*

Ambrose slowly to his feet as Batista taunts him. Reigns runs over attacking Batista. HBK in the action as well. It's an all out War as Officials come down to break it up. Reigns helps Ambrose up and walk away as Batista and HBK taunt them between tons of Officials.*

Backstage we see Absolution in their locker room. Leader Paige stands front and center staring at the camera.* Rose and Deville behind her looking just as mean.*

Paige: "This is a message to the entire Women's Division. We do what we want to whoever we want. You can either join us or be swept to the side by us. But you will all remember that we're Absolution and this is MY House. "*

Rose: "It's real simple Ladies. Pledge your allegiance to us like we did to Paige or get beaten down."*

Deville: "We pledged our alligance to Paige. This is Absolution. Because in case you all forgot it was Paige who started the Women's Revolution. "*

Cut to Randy Orton in his locker room. He's standing by with Renee Young who asks him his thoughts on the Handicap Match later.*

Orton: "You know Renee truth be told I'm not surprised. I probably know Triple H better than anyone and to hear what he wants to do to me and John tonight is not a big surprise.* Hunter when you brought in the New Authority you want to know why I had no interest in joining you? You're too predictable for your own good man.* I knew when Vince and Shane wanted to come after me for my World Heavyweight Championship and you just stepped to the side and allowed your ego to get the best of you again. I have no interest in joining you Hunter. Bring your family bring that big mouth Father in law of yours cause come Extreme Rules I'm kicking his head off. Then I'm coming for the rest of you. That's a promise. "*

MATCH 4*
Tag Team Match*
Bayley(c) and Kairi Sane VS Lacey Evans and Alicia Fox*

Bayley and Evans start the match off. Both Ladies swinging at each other.* Bayley goes for a tie up as Evans reverses it into a vicious Clothesline dropping the SmackDown Women's Champion. Kairi Sane claps her hands as Bayley battles back. She goes for the Bayley to Belly but Evans reversed it into a DDT getting a near fall but Sane breaks it up. Evans tags in Fox and Fox with a DDT of her own for another near fall. Bayley is to her feet catches Fox by surprise with a Bayley to Belly that takes both Women down. Bayley crawls over to her corner and tags in Kairi Sane and the Pirate Princess of the Sky is in connecting with Dropkicks on both Evans and Fox. Evans rolls out of the ring as Bayley runs over diving on her from the top taking both Women out. In the ring Fox is dropped by a Suplex and Sane hits the Insane Elbow on Fox for the 3 count.*

Winners: Kairi Sane and Bayley*

After the match Bayley rolls in holding her Women's Championship above her head as she and Kairi share a handshake and a hug in the ring.*
Sane grabs the Women's Championship staring at it before she hands it to Bayley smiling. Bayley takes it and nods at Kairi knowing she faces her next Sunday.*

Backstage the Riott Squad are sitting in their locker room. Ruby shows a smirk before speaking. Liv and Sarah beside her smirking as well.*

Ruby: "Sasha you found out tonight first hand just how dangerous the Riott Squad can be. At Extreme Rules Sasha when you step inside that Steel Cage with me it's not going to be me being the Bosses Bitch no no. I'm gonna make you mine. You see Sasha the Riott Squad well we have big plans for us here in the WWE. Taking you out is one of them. At Extreme Rules Sasha you're going up against a Riot. "*
She laughs as Liv and Sarah join in.*

MATCH 5
Single Match
Charlotte Flair w/The Bella Twins VS Mandy Rose w/Absolution*

Rose doesn't back down from Flair as Charlotte throws a right hand but Many ducks under hitting the Queen with a Clothesline knocking down Flair. Rose stomps away as she is being cheered on by Paige and Deville.* The Bellas cheer Flair on who battles back against Mandy. Mandy charges Flair who drops her with a big boot nearly taking Mandy's head off. Flair hits the Natural before locking in the Figure 8 WOOOOing while Rose taps out.*

Winner: Charlotte Flair*

After the match Paige and Deville slide into the ring to confront Charlotte but the Bellas slide in and stand beside her as it's 3 on 2. Mandy rolls away towards Paige and Sonya who help her out of the ring backing up the ramp taunting their opponents for Extreme Rules. The Bellas raise Charlotte's hands high taunting Absolution back.*

Backstage we see the New Authority again in their locker room. Batista drinks water as New Day walks in.*

Kofi: "Stephanie how are you?"*

Steph: "What can we do for you gentlemen?"*

Kofi: "Look Steph I'm sure you saw what happened on Main Event where Daniel Bryan cheated and attacked us. I'm here to demand a rematch for the European Championship right now."*

Steph: "Demand? Who the hell do you think you are Kofi coming in here demanding?"*

Kofi: "Steph-*

Steph: "Shut up Kofi. You don't come barging into our Office demanding Rematches for Championships. You had your opportunity Saturday and you lost. So it's not best for Business for me to just hand you another shot is it?"
Kofi: "Bull-*

Big E steps in. "Kofi Brother I got this. " Kofi steps back as Big E faces Steph and Triple H.*
E: "Miss McMahon and Mr. Game Sir. We would like another opportunity for an opportunity to face Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. Please what can we do that will be considered Best for Business?"*

H: "That's more like it. Thank you Big E. You know Steph I believe we can do something for the New Day to try and earn another shot at Daniel Bryan for the European Championship. "*

Steph smirks: "I believe you're right."*

E: "Excellent what can we do? Get you some Coffee? Kofi Brother let's run and get this man some Coffee."*

H: "That won't be necessary. Tell you what Big E if you can win your Match next I will give you an opportunity for the European Championship.* Head to the ring you're next."*

E: "Against who Mr. Game?"*

H: "I'll send him out next. Hurry up now Gentlemen. "*

New Day leaves. Triple H smirks behind them.*

MATCH 6
Single Match
Big E w/The New Day VS Drew McIntyre*

Big E looks a little concerned now that we know Drew is his opponent.* McIntyre grins as Big E charges throwing right hands taking it to the big Scottish Warrior.* McIntyre shoves E off and hits him with a vicious right hand. E gets some offense in dropping McIntyre with a Belly to belly splash in the middle of the ring for a 2 count. All of a sudden European Champion Daniel Bryan walks out on stage in street clothes carrying his Championship on his shoulder just watching the match. Kofi taunts him from the ramp but Bryan ignores him. In the ring E picks up McIntyre dropping him with a huge Samoan Drop for another 2 Count. Drew battles back hitting a vicious Clothesline dropping E. McIntyre in the corner ready for E to get to his feet and when he does he gets blasted with a huge Claymore Kick nearly taking his head off.*

Winner: Drew McIntyre*

After the match Triple H walks out carrying a Microphone shaking hands with Daniel still on the stage.*

The New Day kneels around Big E who is slowly moving in the ring as Drew McIntyre walks up the ramp passing Triple H and Daniel Bryan.*

H: "Big E that was a valiant effort. It really was. But unfortunately you failed and therefore we have decided that because you and Kofi couldn't get the job done we have decided that the New Day will have no more chances at Daniel Bryan's European Championship. Now Xavier Woods I'm sorry but that applies to you too. You can thank Kofi and Big E for letting you down.* This decision is what's best for Business.* "*

Triple H smiles as he walks away leaving Daniel Bryan laughing and New Day pissed off.*

Backstage we see Universal Champion Seth Rollins walking towards the ring. He's face to face with The Beast next.*

BUUURRRRNNNN ITTTTTT DOOOWWWWNNNNN !!!!!!

The Universal Champion Seth Rollins walks out to a huge ovation from the crowd. He climbs in all smiles grabbing a Microphone.**

Rollins: "I have a lot to say but I want to say it to the Beasts Face so Brock Lesnar get your *** out here and let's do this."*

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman come out and stand in the ring with Rollins. The Beast isn't taking his eyes off Seth as Rollins refuses to back down staring back at them.*

Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you The Beast. BROOOOCKKKKK LESSSSNAR. Mr. Rollins if I may-*

Rollins: "Actually Paul shut up. Since your Daddy has the mic right now and I'm tired of him talking you can stand there Brock and listen. (Lesnar smirks) At Extreme Rules I'm gonna stomp your head through this ring like I've done so many times before. I can beat you Brock. I have before actually when I won this Universal Championship from you. But tonight I wanna tell you something and I want you to pay attention.* Listen up Brock. This Match is gonna be big. I'm not just fighting to retain my Universal Championship.* I'm fighting to make sure you don't hold this Company hostage again like you've done soo many times before. You come and go as you please because you think you're Brock Lesnar this Company revolves around you? I don't think so.* Because unlike you Brock me and the Men and Women in that locker room back there we LOVE WWE. We show up every Monday and Tuesday night cause we LOVE this place. You on the other hand cause you're Vince McMahons Golden Boy you leave for Weeks on end and only show up when you feel like it. When's the last time you wrestled on Monday Night? Tuesday? Friday? Been a long time. I'm sick of you Brock. Everybody is sick of you. You barely been around lately only showing up when the Money or City is right. That ends next Sunday. If you win Brock you're gonna take the Universal Championship with you and disappear for Months hiding and keeping this place hostage and that ends. No more special treatment Brock. If you want this Championship around my Waist and try to hold this place Hostage again you have to go through Me. "*

Rollins smirks as Lesnar laughs. Heyman raises his mic.*

Heyman: "What a story Mr. Rollins now allow me to speak. Ahem. Seth you claim you can beat Lesnar at Extreme Rules but what you fail to understand is my Client the Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar is the longest reigning Universal Champion in HISTORY. Let me enlighten you on a little history lesson here Seth. There's only been a few names who have ever held that Title around your waist. Finn Balor. Kevin Owens.* Goldberg. Roman Reigns.* You. But here's the thing now Seth. They all held the title once. You're in your second reign.* The one Man who has held that Title more than anyone in history? Brock Lesnar.* Brock Lesnar in his first Reign has held that Universal Championship for 504 Days. The longest Reign in history I might add. When my Beast beats you next Sunday he will become the NEW! UNDISPUTED UNIVERSAL CHAMPION for the 4th time."*

He laughs taunting Rollins who stares back.*

Rollins: "504 Days. Real easy to have that kind of Title Reign when you barely show up here. Paul Heyman I'm gonna beat your Beast and slay him once again. He wants to be the Champion he's gotta pry this Title from my cold dead fingers."*

Heyman steps towards Rollins who looks back at him.*

Off the distraction Lesnar drops the Universal Champion with a huge F5.*
Lesnar smiles as Rollins lies motionless on the mat. Lesnar poses with the Championship drawing boos from the crowd over a fallen Rollins.**

MATCH 7
3 on 1 Handicap Match*
Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, and Shawn Michaels VS Randy Orton(c)

At first Orton is holding his own but soon the numbers game catches up to him as it's 3 on 1. Orton refuses to go down without a fight as he drops Vince with a RKO. Shane with some lefts draws Orton back. Orton knocks Shane down but turns around and gets planted with Sweet Chin Music. Shane off the top rope with a huge elbow as Orton lies motionless.* Vince comes in laughing as Shane and Shawn help Orton to his knees looking up at the Boss. Vince taunts Orton slapping him hard across the face before dropping him with a Pedigree hooking the leg. 1.....2 ....3 Vince just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion.*

Winners: Vince McMahon Shane McMahon and Shawn Michaels*

As Orton lies motionless on the mat Vince tells Shane and HBK to pick up Orton and toss him over the ropes. Orton lands hard on the mat below where Vince removes the cover from the Commentary Table.* The 3 Authority Members lay Ortons lifeless body on the table where Vince tells Shane to jump on him. Shane taunts the Fans before jumping on Orton through the Table from the top with another Elbow drop.*

Vince Shane and HBK hold their arms high over a fallen Orton.*
Backstage in the Authoritys Locker room we see Triple H Batista and Stephanie celebrate Ortons demise tonight. A knock is heard and in walks Kane and Strowman.**

Kane: "You wanted to see us Boss?"

H: "Yes Kane thank you for coming it's been awhile."*

Kane: "It has but thank you for letting me Team with the Authority again you always did know whats best for Business."*

Strowman: "What does this have to do with me Hunter?"*

H: "Kane thank you for that. And Braun that brings me to my next point.* Steph and I considered that since we have your services tonight against Cena then next week on RAW you will face John Cena. "*

Strowman: "I like that. You really do know what's best for Business. "*

The two men leave laughing.*

MATCH 8*
Single Match
Undertaker VS Goldust*

Taker and Dust go back and fourth. Goldy with a kick looking for a DDT but Undertaker turns it around into a Old School jumping off the rope. He plants Goldust with a big Boot dropping the Bizarre One. Taker hits the Tombstone and this is over.*

Winner: Undertaker*

After the match Undertaker grabs a microphone and shakes Goldust hand and he leaves. Taker in the ring holding the Microphone.**

Taker: "If you provoke the Reaper you must have a death wish. Bray Wyatt you got my attention. You made your point clear and you chose your path. Well Bray now that you have my attention allow me to speak on your choices. You have what I like to call a diseased Soul. You're rotten to the core and you are dead to the world around you. At Extreme Rules Bray we meet in a No Holds Barred Match. You like to say Follow the Buzzards well I'm following your Buzzards Bray and they're leading me down a dark road full of corrupt souls and darkness. But I'm the Reaper Bray. Even your Buzzards all answer to me with fear."*

A quick Cut of "DEATH!" and The Wyatt Family are on the Titantron.* Bray holds up his Lantern. He states evil into the camera as Taker stares back.*

Wyatt: (Laughing) "Well Reaper it's nice to see you. You fail to understand that not I have a death wish no no. It's in fact you Deadman. Remember I am already dead. The Buzzards are like a bunch of lost souls in this world who have no direction until they found me. Why do you think everywhere I go they follow? Follow them Undertaker and they will lead you to me my lost forgotten Brother! OHHHH FOLLOW THEM UNDERTAKER AND TOGETHER WE SHALL LIGHT THE WAY FOR ALLLL OUR BROTHER AND SISTERS."*

Wyatt laughs as he smirks. "No you won't follow them Undertaker. You see Reaper you play by different ways of life. A different set of rules. That's why you refuse to follow my Buzzards. But that's ok Undertaker you have your own darkness you keep around. Me? I have the Darkness full of my Buzzards and Fireflies and they always light the way for me. I'm following them to Extreme Rules Deadman. I'll see you soon."*

He blows out his Lantern.. Undertaker stares at the dark screen....

MATCH 9
Handicap Match
Triple H, Kane, and Braun Strowman VS John Cena (c)*

Cena doesn't back down as he stares across the ring from all 3 men who taunt him.*Triple H barks orders as Kane and Strowman charge Cena and they're all over the WWE Champion. Cena trying his best to survive throwing right hands but then Triple H gets involved and the numbers game are too much. Strowman slams Cena with a thunderous powerslam. Kane with a Chokeslam. Triple H laughing picks up a lifeless Champion dropping him with a Pedigree.

Winners: Triple H, Kane, and Braun Strowman.

Triple H isn't finished yet as he drops Cena with another Pedigree before posing with the WWE Title as the fans boo.
Advertisements - Register to remove