View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 10:56 AM   #5
allBthere
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: HELL LET LOOSE (HLL) - PS5

I've been playing this a lot on the xsx - They have a strong road-map ahead too. Steep learning curve, but once you get the hang of it - it's very rewarding.

There are many aspects I haven't even touched like commanding etc.

I only have a few issues I'd like changed down the road:

1.no optics other than snipers which may be realistic, but I think 1 other class might benefit from something - anything at all (maybe there were none in WW2) The reason this is sort of a problem is because like many games, you can't adjust the FOV - many games have this problem imo which is this: if you look at a person 20m away from you IRL, you can see them easily, lots of detail - they don't appear "small" in games like HLL figures get small fast because it's like looking through a "wide" lens where things get small fast and that means sometimes it feels like shooting at ants. So FOV/lens or maybe one other class for medium range speacialty

2. in 2022, unless a building is rubble, I want to be able to go inside it, every room. The fact that there are a good deal of buildings you can as well as can't go in is frustrating. a solider could just kick in a door. This is bothersome to me, really hope all interiors can get dynamic and let you in.

3. Performance - all vehicles rubber-band like crazy - there are other hitches and these are beign improved constantly which is great, but that doesn't mean it isn't an issue and it does detract from the experience.

4. tutorials, in a game like this, I think it's pretty important - not only what to do, but how to do it - most of this for a new player yo'd have zero idea and would take hours to find out and even then most of the time you would need yotuube guides.

Other than that, the game is amazing the level of imersiveness and the randomness of combat and love the lack of hud details
Advertisements - Register to remove