Old 05-31-2021, 06:11 PM   #4
Heyuimintojsus
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Skyflame21's 2020 MVP06 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I'm only posting these for SkyFlame21 after he was gracious enough to send me an actual memory card with the save on it. All support questions, thanks, appreciation, and questions should go to HIM, not me.
Thank you so much SkyFlame for taking the time to keep this great game alive. Here's hoping people like TreyzAllDayz can use this as a base to jump off of in the future.
FILES:
SkyFlame21 NCAA06.zip - The save folder that can go right on your memory card on a PS2 or Virtual Memory card on PCSX2 using memory card utilities
SkyFlame21 NCAA06 - MAX.zip - Max save file format

From SkyFlame21:
----------------------------------------
These are for MVP 06: NCAA Baseball (PS2).
These rosters are completed. Fully named. Home states, Batting/Throwing (though a few schools didn’t provide that on their website which was odd). Heights and weights were not editable so tried to name players close to their size where possible.

Ratings adjusted. Though it’s not perfect. Utilized baseball America’s top rated players and then used their stats from the season to modify. Not perfect but works well.
Thanks so much! Is there a process of how to just drop the file on a memory card - or how does that work?

Also, how do you get the .sav file to work in the emulator since it takes .cbs files?

Last edited by Heyuimintojsus; 05-31-2021 at 09:24 PM.