View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 10:44 PM   #60
sgf83
Pro

sgf83's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Career Of Steve Fulton(Nascar Racing 2002 Season) 2nd Attempt

NASCAR LIVE DRIVER Q&A

Eli Gold: Welcome to the show, tonight we have one of the real surprises of the young season. Ted Musgrave is solidly inside the top-10 in points. Do you think the team can continue the success thus far in the season?

Ted Musgrave: Thanks for having me Eli, it's good to be here and getting the spotlight but it's these guys back at the shop who are really doing the hard part. We have a good organization at Roush so we expect to run good but I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised by this year.

Eli Gold: Consistency plays such a big factor in our sport and you have been the model of that this year. Do you think you can get that elusive first career win this year?

Ted Musgrave: Well, if we keep running near the front eventually lady luck will shine on us. We would love to win a few of these and really contend for the title but we have to keep running good because some of those guys behind us have had a lot of bad luck, especially Jeff Gordon.

Eli Gold: Yeah, we all are kind of waiting for him to just knock off wins and get right back in the title picture. It's good to see guys like you, Johnny Benson, Kyle Petty and Michael Waltrip having good seasons though. Good luck the rest of the way.

Ted Musgrave: Thanks and thanks for having me on the show.

Eli Gold: That is Ted Musgrave folks, one of this years multiple Cinderella stories. Tune in next week as we unwind from the action at Talladega Superspeedway. Dale Earnhardt has to be the odds on favorite going in but we know restrictor plate races are unpredictable. See you next week fans.

Driver: Ted Musgrave
Hometown: Waukegan, IL
Experience: 7th Season | 7th in 1995 Final Standings
Team: 16 | Primestar | Ford | Roush Racing

Last edited by sgf83; 08-01-2020 at 11:43 AM.