View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #508
moose141
MVP

moose141's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: #H2P... PITT IS IT! - A Pitt Panthers Dynasty (NCAA 14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearz49ers
I like what you did with the higher overall players, it makes sense to have those. I do a similar thing, but I use Mjavon's tool that is on here, it doesn't give out as high OVRs like that but it normalizes recruit AWR so I have seen 86 OVR freshman QBs straight out the bat, it is the AWR that brings down the recruits OVRs.

It also changes players' names/faces so you don't have James James, or Jacoby Dixon with a white face.
I did remember looking into that a while back, but there was no TB Editor at the time so I wasn't able to use that tool. Now that I have a working teambuilder dynasty editor, maybe that is something that I will incorporate this season to get some diversity in the recruit names, especially since we are now getting to the seasons where there aren't any real players left in the dynasty. I do like the AWR adjuster too, though I probably wouldn't use that only because I wouldn't want to create some unfair advantage for the newer recruits since I hadn't used it for the last 4 classes. Everything else editing wise I have pretty much been doing manually whenever I come across something weird, so like I will edit players to give them more fun numbers or change their faces or their gear (have to give out Revo Speed helmets to most players so those wild looking old Revos aren't still in use), but having a more diverse crop of player names would definitely be awesome to include. I remember SportsGuru's UConn dynasty always had some awesome player names that would be cool to replicate. Maybe I'll tinker with my dynasty file right now to see if I can get the tool to work with it so that I can put it into effect for this coming season!

Pittsburgh Penguins - Pittsburgh Panthers - Pittsburgh Steelers - Pittsburgh Pirates - West Ham United
University of Pittsburgh Ice Hockey