Old 01-22-2020, 01:44 PM   #31
jeebs9
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Super Bowl LIV - Kansas City Chiefs v San Francisco 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49UNCFan
They kicked our butts 1st half, The 2nd half give me more confidence before the knee injury we were making a nice comeback even though I believe we fall short even if Jimmy didn't get injured
What do you think SF should do? Heavy pressure? Rush 4? Spy Mahomes? I've just been going through tons of games every day. Even double-teaming Hill or Travis seems like death lol.

I just saw this stat in an article.

Quote:
The Chiefs are a deadly screen team and Mahomes has been great against the blitz. His passer rating against the blitz this season is 117.2 and dips slightly to 106.3 when he’s not blitzed, according to Pro Football Focus. That could be because all five of interceptions came when he wasn’t blitzed, which says a lot about his ability to red the ball to his play makers when he sees extra defenders coming.
That TD he scored for 27 yards. Titans were double-teaming both Hill and Travis. AND had a spy (Evans) on Mahomes. Which is pretty nuts.

I saw a game vs the Lions. Where they kept double-teaming Travis. And Mahomes just kept scrambling for first after first done.

Last edited by jeebs9; 01-22-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove