Old 10-03-2019, 09:43 AM   #79
cima
Hall Of Fame

cima's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: AEW Dynamite Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
IMO, I wish there was less reliance on ex-WWE/Rhodes Brothers. I understand that you are one of the founders and everything, but I don't like the look of Cody and Dustin coming out and clearing house (until Hager breaks it all up). Makes Jericho, your champion, look weak and I don't like what it's hinting at.

Additionally, I really, really dislike Hager. Like, immensely so. Seems like they just went after a name just to have a "former WWE champion" on the roster. What's the problem with giving Janela or Havoc a chance on the roster? Why give Jack that spot than someone else?

I love Sammy Guevara, though and Cody definitely gave him the rub in the first ever match. Also, the rest of the show was absolutely excellent, other than Pac/Page which just felt too long.

I would say it was an A- show so far. Lots and lots of potential, the production was excellent and the show felt huge compared to NXT. Cannot wait for next week!

Hager at least has a presence to him, he towered over everyone else in the ring and he has a legit wrestling background and now a young MMA career. Pretty sure Luchasaurus is the only other guy that may be close to his size.