View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 04:59 AM   #2
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How's Your Franchise Going: Madden 20 Edition

Week 1 was going great until my stupid auto-screen dimmer started (it's on a timer). Then I had to minimize my game window to shut it off, and when I back to the game, it started stuttering every five seconds. I tried finishing, but then I missed a game winning FG because of it and rage quit, so I'm starting over.

That said, the game was beautiful up until then. My play calling was on point, and both teams made realistic looking plays. No cheap stuff, no ridiculous crap. It actually looked like football. I'm looking forward to starting it over with no auto-screen dimmer this time.

*This was after spending some time adjusting a play book, and to my pleasant surprise all my formations were available. I did do the old "add a single play from a formation, then save, then add all plays you want from the formation" trick, so I couldn't tell you if that was why or not. Didn't want to risk not doing it given I was on the ten hour trial.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.