View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 12:17 PM   #77
CoachModer
Rookie

CoachModer's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Just finished another match. My player was called up to Team USA for some friendlies. I didn't start the first game, but then he did vs. Australia. USA pulled it out 2-1 after being down 1-0. All the scoring was in the first half.

15 minute halves
World Class
Controlling player

Shots: USA 14 / Aus 15 (first time I have been out shot)
On TGT: USA 5 / Aus 6
Poss: USA 45% / AUS 55% (first time I have been out possessed, normally it has been 60-40 me in the EFL 2 - Big difference with better quality players)
Tackles: USA 12 / AUS 20
Shot ACC: USA 35% / AUS 40%
Pass ACC: 82% / 82%

Very good game to say the least. Kept the previous slider settings. I am going to bump up the first time touch a little from 60 for the next game to 70. Play still looks good on 60, but I am liking the higher FTT. After that I am going to 80 then 85 then 90 and compare the three to the 95 as here. I did change the FB line to 45 I think the Full Backs playing at 45. I must say that the 15 minutes are good. My run freq is currently 10 for each just to give them each a push. I may bump the CPU to 20 this game to see if that sparks the offense a little, but I think the human is good between 0-10. I will provide input then on what I see.

Well Northampton lost while I was away 2-1 to Forest Green, we are now 5-2-6 (17 pts) 14th in the table.