View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #9
RetroDee4Three
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Best Tennis Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I can understand that. A lot of the animations aren't very good and look unnatural, so I can see that being a turnoff. For me, the way the game "feels" when playing is very important and it does that well, so I can overlook those things. I'll have to check out AO eventually.
Totally, and I am about that as well. For example, NBA 2K18. I refused to move onto 2K18 because 2K17 felt much better to me, so feel is a huge part of it. I like the feel of AO better, but personal preference is key. I see why people would like Full Ace as well. Honestly, I'm just really glad that we have 3 new tennis titles for PC (AO, TWT and Full Ace), AND Tennis Elbow is still a solid title. With Madden 19 coming to PC, and eventually Live 19 (Crossing my fingers), we are getting more sports titles than ever. I switched to mostly PC gaming in 2014, and it was the best decision I have ever made. The modding communities are so talented, the Tennis Elbow and Full Ace mods add so much authenticity to the games, its awesome.