View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 06:43 AM   #7
gu8lal8
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Newly added players on older rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
I apologize for my stupidity but can you please explain how to do a video or screen capture the face model and enter it into my roster or my create a player option ?
I'm on PS4, this is what I do after I press 'Edit Player' in MyLeague to videocapture an entire player:
1. press '2k share' button
2. set your 'cursor' on 'Video Clip' but don't press it (I don't know if this is really nessecary, it's just the way I do it)
3. press 'back' button (for me it's circle)
4. start 'videocapturing' by scrolling by everything you need: vitals, shoes, head presets/hair/facial hair (only for players without facial scan/cyberface), accessoiries, attributes, tendencies, signature, badges,...
5. when you're done press '2k share' again and press 'Save Video Clip' or square (if you're on PS4)
6. now you should have a 5min (depending on how fast you go) in your Capture Gallery, once you get the hang of it you'll have 3min videos
7. what I do next is copy the Video onto an USB stick (has to be formatted in FAT32 for PS4), copy from USB to my laptop so I can play/pause the video in MediaPlayer

Tip: to Capture badges it's best to scroll onto the player, press R3 (PS4), scroll with L2/R2 (PS4) untill you get the badges and Capture them that way by scrolling down (less work), I always Capture badges last once I 'Abort Changes and Return'.

Hope this makes sense and you understand my 'english'.