Old 05-04-2017, 11:08 AM   #17
Madden08PCgmr
MVP

Madden08PCgmr's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Five Rookies from the First Round Who Will Change Madden the Most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Kevin King is another one. Though, technically not a 1st round pick (pick 33), he will still be a force. He should be able to neutralize the Julio's of the worl with his 6'3 height and 4.4 speed. 92-93 speed with 93-95 jump will be very formidable. 1st true Madden beast the Packers have drafted in the 1st 2 rounds in like 15 years and we took 2 safety Josh Jones being the other 1. Along with being 6-2 225 Jones should also have 91-92 spd and 90+ hit. And he is known as a good coverage safety as well as his ability to hit like a truck.

Clay Matthews III was outstanding his first few years.

B.J. Raji also came out of the gate VERY strong.

Both were keys to the Packers last Title, so I HOPE King is that kind of player.

However, the Packers haven't drafted a pro bowl caliber corner this century (Mike McKenzie, 1999).. I'd hit the pause button on the shutdown corner bit.

.. I'm very excited about the Jones pick. Morgan Burnett simply never makes plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports