View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 10:50 PM   #5
Nevertheles109
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2k17 Offensive AI/ Freelance wishlist

DaCzar,

I play against the AI 95% of the time.

For POE, when it says play through 'insert player' I assume that means score through that player. If we could have the Option to initiate offense thru player (Think Draymomd) or score thru player I think that would add a lot of dynamic to the play through concept. Initiate or score through as I may not want or want the AI forcing shots with Draymond but more or less creating offense for other players.

Offensively I'd like to see the AI run their offense a little more quickly (play development can be a bit predicable but this may be due to how fast plays run, not their offense) and utilize more plays throughout the game. It seems like the AI will use 5-10 plays/game when their are 30 that can be ran. At the end of the game the bread and butter should be utilized.

I'd also recommend more back-door plays for alley oops as it seems to be common when players over-play so maybe add a second branch when people are anticipating the perimeter shot off a screen/post-up as well?

I'll add more later as I play the game; thank you for giving us, as a community an opportunity to effect the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove