View Single Post
Old 12-29-2015, 08:33 AM   #228
Conspiculous
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Here are some issues that need to be addressed.

The ability to not be able to sell our players. I keep constantly pulling packs and worthless players, I would like to sell them! That is VC I can use to open MORE packs. I can understand if you guys don't wanna keep updating the price for each player, but at least let us sell our players for what there price is at right now! You guys took away this feature that is absolutely needed....Could you imagine not being able to sell your players on PS4/XBONE? Yea, You couldn't play without it. ( That's how we feel.)

WE NEED EITHER
A. NEW PACKS (TEAM PACKS FROM 2K14)
B. LOWER THE PRICE FOR THE PACKS.

We got the same exact packs last year as we did this year, no change at all. We pay the same amount of $ for PS3/XBOX 360 as the newer consoles do for the video game.( I understand we can't get the same features due to hardware capabilities) But Adding Team packs back or lowering the price for good is something that is VERY MANAGEABLE. If it was in older games, It should either be upgraded or bring back the same features( Not downgraded like this game currently is.)

PS. PLEASE NO ONE TELL ME TO SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET. I GOT A REPLY REDIRECTING ME TO THERE FORUM FOR THIS GAME. ( ALREADY POSTED THIS SAME MESSAGE ON THERE).

PLEASE 2K, SUPPORT US WITH SOME MYTEAM FIXES!