Old 11-06-2015, 08:55 AM   #2
marcuscouch10
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kicking Out of Pins - Too Easy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjayhawk32
My friends and I had an absolute blast with the game last year. Everything seems to have taken a step forward this year, with the exception of pins. While I like the new system, it is too easy to master. Most of our matches are now lasting indefinitely because no matter how much damage has happened, we have become good enough to kick out on the first or second rotation.
This is on legend difficulty.

On MyCareer I want to be able to lose without having to just lay down. I did not upgrade the Pin Escape trait and so it is stuck at 55, but it is still really simple. As for the rest of the game, it may be possible to lower Pin Escapes on everyone past 55, to be honest I don't know and I'll have to try later. This process is something that's tedious though and I would much rather there be a patch to simply up the difficulty in some way.

Is this even a possibility? Anyone else having a similar experience? It's borderline maddening because I want so badly to enjoy this game.
I agree and it's also very dumb that you don't need a finisher for resiliency it should go...

Resiliency Lv. 1 - You need a finisher to kick out
Resiliency Lv. 2 - You need a finisher to kick out
Resiliency Lv. 3 - You can kick out any time for one time