View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 02:24 AM   #1
Matty Aqua
Pro

Matty Aqua's Arena

OVR: 7
**UPON THIS ROCK!!** A Peterborough United Career Mode

Welcome to my FIFA 16 career mode with Peterborough United, this is an inter-active career mode where all questions, suggestions, ideas and discussions are all welcomed!. We start this journey as a 2✯ team in the Skybet Championship Football League looking for promotion, and eventually a chance in the Premier League!.

Heading over to France for our Pre-Season tournament, we are in Group A of the European International Cup with oppossing teams Ross County, Nimes Olympique, Tours FC all with a chance to win £1,520,000 and add a little extra to the transfer budget, Our budget at Peterborough is £1,400,000 and a wage budget is currently set at £8,000. I will be rotating the side through the tournament giving most players a run on the pitch.

The board has set a modest requirement of finishing mid table for the season, but I believe this Posh side can achieve a little more and push for the top six.
A lack of depth at full back position is alarming and first priority is too add some much needed depth to the RB and LB positions setting the scouts to search for talent at those positions!. We currently have to many strikers and attacking type players on the roster and I may consider loaning some players out. I personally will be focusing on players from England, Scotland and Ireland to keep it realistic but if you guys have any suggestions for players to scout please feel free to recommend as you guys are part of my scouting network and my board of advisors!.

SUBS
CB - Ricardo Santos (57)
ST - Lee Angol (57)
LW - Harry Toffolo (64)
CM - Jermaine Anderson (58)
CAM - Erhun Oztumer (65)
CB - Jack Baldwin (62)
GK - Mark Tyler (63)

RESREVES
CM - Martin Samuelsen (61)
LM - Andrew Fox (48)
CM - Simon Gillet (63)
ST - Tom Nichols (57)
ST - Aaron Williams (58)
CM - Harry Beautyman (52)
ST - Joe Gormley (57)
ST - Jordan Nicholson (55)
GK - Stuart Moore (53)
ST - Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (51)

Scottish players that were recommended in another thread!
Quote:
Tekkonkinkreet: Had a great Posh save on last years game. Buying young British talent. Daniel Bentley from Southend and Fred Onyedinma from Millwall. Also keep tabs on the SPL. Poached Shinnie, Kenny McClean, Doran and Meekings last year as well as buying John Souttar.

Last edited by Matty Aqua; 04-03-2016 at 03:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove