View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:25 PM   #8
FOXHOUNDxBigBoss
Rookie

FOXHOUNDxBigBoss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 Glitches/Bugs Thread (PS3/360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasim96
*Facepalm* Guys.. guys...To think they will come to this forum is kind of dumb honestly

If you want them to listen to you, do what i did when there was a my player glitch last year, DIRECTLY contact them.

Through twitter

Through 2k.com (send in a ticket)

They will never come around here, especially for last gen, to expect them too is just dreaming.

If you want this to be done fast, someone post what their gonna send 2k, a message with all these problems, and we do it as a community, we all copy paste that and message them, they will be forced to fix it since we can just keep spamming, last year i did this and they eventually fixed My player and some other problems.

Heck i even sent some suggestions and they replied.

They did take a few days and sometimes weeks though.

But just be persistent and it'll happen.

We all payed 60$ for this game, if your unhappy with something you have the right to make your case, you just need to get their attention.

Some people rant all over the internet but never actually contact them, i personally messaged their twitters too when they were taking too long to answer the ticket.
I'm on twitter and have been tweeting them since the 25th basically; so I actually HAVE been doing that. I've contacted them too via 2k Support email but their replies thusfar seem on the automated side - but we'll see what happens. Also posted on the official 2k forums too; they check that occasionally but not very often for the last gen products. I'm pretty hopeful none-the-less and I'm actually enjoying the game so far despite what you might think.

And I pretty much know they won't check this section; they rarely did last year but there are 2kDev Team members that check these forums occasionally. Some people that started off as OS members actually work at 2k now like bedwardsroy19 who actually works on the rosters themselves. I believe VladZola who made the REDMC roster editor for 2k14 got hired there too.

My goal with this topic was to make topic where people can post and the glitches in bugs all in one topic so they are compiled for 2k to easier look at and so people don't clutter the forums up making separate topics to say this don't work or that is glitched. The mods stickied last year's thread but no luck so far with this one.

Last edited by FOXHOUNDxBigBoss; 11-26-2015 at 05:09 PM.