View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 10:37 PM   #8
cbutler0509
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: KC BBQ'd Hot Takes: The career of Addison Morris

Dorsey Update: Team doctors have determined that Glenn Dorsey has dislocated his right knee. He is expected to miss 1-3 weeks.

Dorsey Take: Phew! Excellent news to hear since I was preparing for the worst. He should be healthy and ready to go for the regular season.

KC BBQ’d Bear with a side of Hot Take: The pre-season kicks off tonight in Shicaga. That’s not a typo, that’s just how I pronounce it in my Shicagan accent. Trust me, it is an awful impersonation. Ingle Martin will be the starting quarterback. I really don’t think much more needs to be said about the offense.

One thing I am interested in watching is the defense. Coach Morris has moved Derrick Johnson to RE and Donnie Edwards to MLB. I am anxious to see how they play in their new roles in the 4-2-5 defense. I also want to see if my theory of this defense being a bust pans out. I also predicted Ledger would be the best Joker ever, and the box office says I’m right. Seriously how good is that movie? I’m writing this on my Blackberry while I sit and wait for my fifth viewing.

KC Kane!
Editor at KC BBQ'd Hot Takes Blog