Old 03-26-2015, 03:54 AM   #23
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Freelance and Plays wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman_OS
This may sound off-topic, but I'd like to see the actual control design of how we call plays a bit smoother, I mean trying to call a play and change a bunch of offensive emphasis is a bit tricky as you only have 24 seconds, and sometimes trying to locate the play you want and trying to scroll through a few pages of plays is a bit tough as it becomes a race against the shot clock...usually resulting in me putting up a bad shot because the I lost a few seconds trying to organize a play...not a complaint or anything, just maybe a thought on play calling!

I agree, that's why I just decided a few years ago to leave play calling on auto. Sometime I will over-ride it with the smart play button, or call a specific play for a player. It just takes to much time off the clock trying to call a specific play for a player all the time. Not really sure how the devs could improve on this though, it might be as good as they can get it, and the playcalling over the past few years has improved drastically to how it use to be.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts