View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #4
stillfeelme
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Freelance and Plays wishlist

1. Can you give me dribble hand-offs where Noah initiates the offense of the Bulls. I will have to find video of it but that is pretty unique. I think you know what I am talking about but he is the only center in the NBA initiating dribble handoffs out to the 3pt line

2. More zippers, with options to branch and go different directions based off how the defense is playing you in the Spurs playbook.

3. Can we get more elevators, that involve pics being set on the sidelines

4. Can I get more of those Kyle Korver type plays where he sets the screen and flares to the 3pt line as the cutter breaks to the basket, except I want them to have to ability to branch off say if the human is over playing one direction he can read and react. Hawks be killing it with those plays

5. 2K12 had some really nice plays for Dallas can you bring back Heat Killer I think it was called and some of the plays where there are multiple options for one player Dallas P Dirty. You know what I mean.

6. I got this from Sam Pham is it possible to chain two plays together and make them one play as an option. Say a play is pick and roll that ends on the side if nothing opens up the play branches to another pick and roll out of the same set. I want this to be one play though.