View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
ronyell
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon2 SimWorld WWE 2K14 Experience

This project came together as three long time NBA 2K editors found out that they all loved WWE (wrestling) just as much as basketball, if not more! I came aboard an already great project that Hyperballer21 & DCAllAmerican had going.

We are all pretty anal about our gaming experiences so here we are sharing our gaming experience with you.

It is VERY important follow the exact order to get the full array of our additions & to ensure that all works properly & below is a tutorial to help you through the process.

Installation Tutorial posted in post 2 & 3

SimWorld WWE file updated 6/20/14

SimWorld WWE2K14 Universe Blog version 2 coming soon

• updated everything in "Universe Mode" to start the Monday after Money In The Bank (Orton won) other trhan that all is accurate up until that point... (may need to make Dean Ambrose into a face though... I think that is the one omission.): (champions, title holder chronology, tag teams & stables, current attires, allies & rivals, rivalries & altered show dates to make more accurate to 2014 schedule)
  • edited attributes, abilities, hit points, weight classes, move-sets & sliders for more realism
  • edited sliders to realism... some are above allowable parameters
  • edited all atch types to allow interference.
  • updated duplicates in stats & history era
  • updated & added MANY superstar threads for current roster
  • lots of custom/missing entrance music already added to file so you won't have to edit entrances (must download music file & setup before firing up WWE save)
  • unlocked SOME non-playable characters
  • updated CAW's including Lana & Adam Rose
  • edited rankings & title contention (& moved Main Event to Saturday Night) for all superstars according to post that a member made to assist CPU booking. (may requiring updating as you continue your universe) Here is the link: CPU booking tips
  • edited brands & show management to include: Raw (on Monday), NXT (on Tuesday), Smackdown (on Friday), Main Event (on Wednesday), Legends, Inactive, Free Agents (MAY appear on shows) & WWE Staff (non-in-ring-performers), House & Divas
  • added PPV Payback & added Tribute to the Troops as well as a WWE Live Tour show date (added all custom logo & custom arena info)
I'm sure there are some other additions that I've forgotten to mention but "so is life". We thank all of the CAW makers & tool creators that helped make this project possible. Enjoy.

Last edited by ronyell; 06-21-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove