View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 04:32 AM   #1
Blzer
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Your brain fart(s) of the day

We all have them, sometimes even multiple a day. I'm sure this could very well just merge with the Off-Topic thread, so if it does that's cool to move it there.

Well, today I managed to search for my phone for minutes on end, feeling my pocket to ensure it wasn't there... right in my freakin' hand.

And just to date back to brain farts earlier back in school earlier this semester, I managed to knock on the door to my own dorm room (someone caught me and asked what I was doing before I went "D'oh!"). Also, in my dorm we have the faucets that you push down on and the water runs for only a period of time before it shuts off, so when I first came back home I somehow left my sink on once and didn't even notice that I did for a few minutes at least. What a shameful waste of water.

I'm sure I'll have one tomorrow, so I'll post if I do.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Advertisements - Register to remove