Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   MLB The Show 22 Franchise Discussion Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=997004)

countryboy 03-28-2022 07:39 PM

MLB The Show 22 Franchise Discussion Thread

Its that time of year again!

This is by far my favorite thread each and every year. I always enjoy reading the experiences, decisions, and results of other franchise players.

I have started Spring Training with my Cardinals. We are doing the Traditional DH and have turned off the extra innings runner rule. I have rosters set up to my liking so time to dive in and not look back.

Up first is the Astros.

#playball

fuhrsy 03-28-2022 07:48 PM

Re: MLB The Show 22 Franchise Discussion Thread

Still going legend hitting and pitching CB? Can't wait to follow along

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Operation Sports mobile app

countryboy 03-28-2022 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuhrsy (Post 2050568654)
Still going legend hitting and pitching CB? Can't wait to follow along

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Operation Sports mobile app

Yes

Thank you for following along

jcar0725 03-28-2022 07:59 PM

Love this thread.

Sent from my thoughts

countryboy 03-28-2022 08:15 PM

Cardinals drop Spring opener to Astros, 4-2

The 2022 season is underway, at least Spring Training, and the Cardinals took the field in their opener against the Astros. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned as the Cards fell 4-2 to their once division rivals.

The Cardinals started off with an early 1-0 lead as Paul DeJong homered off of Justin Verlander in the 3rd. But the Astros would bounce back in the 4th when Michael Brantley doubled home a run with 2 outs.

The Cardinals would again take the lead in the 5th when Dylan Carlson went yard making it 2-1. But the Astros again had an answer in the 6th when they scored 3 runs to take a 4-2 lead which would be the final score.

The Cardinals will play the Nationals next at home with Adam Wainwright getting the ball. Albert Pujols is expected to make his Spring debut as the DH.

LegendKillerOne 03-28-2022 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryboy (Post 2050568670)
Cardinals drop Spring opener to Astros, 4-2

The 2022 season is underway, at least Spring Training, and the Cardinals took the field in their opener against the Astros. Unfortunately things didn't go as planned as the Cards fell 4-2 to their once division rivals.

The Cardinals started off with an early 1-0 lead as Paul DeJong homered off of Justin Verlander in the 3rd. But the Astros would bounce back in the 4th when Michael Brantley doubled home a run with 2 outs.

The Cardinals would again take the lead in the 5th when Dylan Carlson went yard making it 2-1. But the Astros again had an answer in the 6th when they scored 3 runs to take a 4-2 lead which would be the final score.

The Cardinals will play the Nationals next at home with Adam Wainwright getting the ball. Albert Pujols is expected to make his Spring debut as the DH.

Awesome thread I was thinking of creating one for my 30 team control with posts daily long as the mods don’t mind

CBoller1331 03-28-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegendKillerOne (Post 2050568738)
Awesome thread I was thinking of creating one for my 30 team control with posts daily long as the mods don’t mind

I believe they would rather you keep posting in this thread, or start your own in the Dynasty Forum to avoid clogging up this forum. To be honest you will probably get a little more interaction posting here...I can't speak for everyone but I haven't visited they Dynasty Forum's in a while. This thread serves as a general discussion for everyone's franchise

LegendKillerOne 03-28-2022 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBoller1331 (Post 2050568746)
I believe they would rather you keep posting in this thread, or start your own in the Dynasty Forum to avoid clogging up this forum. To be honest you will probably get a little more interaction posting here...I can't speak for everyone but I haven't visited they Dynasty Forum's in a while. This thread serves as a general discussion for everyone's franchise

Sounds like a plan just don’t want to take aways from others but would be glad to share